Traditional Pumpkin Pie seem boring? Spice up your holidays with this Pumpkin Cake from I Heart Nap Time! It reminds me of a Pumpkin Dump Cake.
Created by Crystal Ragland on October 28, 2016
Crumb Topping and Crust
- 1 (15 oz) Boxed Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Combine all Crumb Topping and Crust ingredients. Spread half crumb mixture into the bottom of pan.
- Combine all Pumpkin Filling ingredients. Pour over crumb crust in pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top of pan.
- Bake in oven for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Top with whipped cream, ice cream, or caramel sauce if desired.